Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Dream Wedding



My (Charley's) Dream Wedding


Location SLC Temple (Castle) :)



Ring


 So I really wouldn't probably want this as an engagement ring, but I just thought it was cool looking.



Bouquet 


Dress







I love all these dresses. The Izzie wedding dress is my favorite.


Shoes


I would love these in white :)




Bridesmaid Dresses





I want my colors to be pink and white. I want a vintage-y wedding. 


Reception
I want a ring ceremony at my reception. I think it would be amazing to have my guests hold sparklers or blow bubbles as my husband and I walked down the aisle.

 It would be incredible to leave the reception in a Cinderella thing like this.




I like all of these ideas as food to serve.

So this is just a rough draft/preview of my dream wedding <3

No comments:

Post a Comment