Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Alex Gaskarth & More QUOTES

David Archuleta
"Everybody's got a piece of their heart that's been stepped on and torn apart but you gotta move on."

"We never know what will be thrown at us, but it's up to each of us as to how we deal with whatever does come."

"The future can be a scary thing. Because it's something that's always left open to anything. It's a total mystery. But at the same time, it's so exciting. Each decision we make can alter how our future will turn up, so how we end up in the future is really our decision."

"People want to be in love so badly that they throw themselves in it without stopping to figure out if it's real."


Demi Lovato
"If I decided I'm the girl to change the world, I can do it anytime."

"He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess."

"I can't set my hopes too high cause every hello ends with a goodbye."


Drew Barrymore
"There's nothing like the power of a smile."

"I think it's nice when people find love, because I feel like everyone deserves it."

"Oh, I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus so I could hug 10 people at a time."

"I love romance. I'm a sucker for it. I love it so much. It's pathetic."


Joseph Gordon-Levitt
"Of course there's a such thing as love. Everything is made of love. But, I think that there's no such thing as is the love that other people tell you about, the love that you hear about from movies, or from songs, or from your friends or from your parents. You know, you can take what you want and leave the rest from those notions of love but there's no love except for the one that you feel for yourself and it's different for everyone."

"If you're going to put yourself above everybody else, you might end up alone."

"That's what life is: repetitive routines. It's a matter of finding the balance between deviating from those patterns and knowing when to repeat them."

"The most valiant thing you can do as an artist is inspire someone else to be creative."

Kate Winslet
"Life is short and it is here to be lived."

"There's more to life than cheekbones."

"Regret isn't good. Every decision one makes in life is made for a reason or another. Whenever something bad happens, I go, 'This is happening for a reason,' or, 'This is going to teach me something.'"


Leonardo DiCaprio
"If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people."

"My stomach churns over really stupid stuff. Things that shouldn't make you anxious whatsoever. It's crazy how your mind will become this database to make you worry about things that are so arbitrary. I have a well-organized life, and I've put a lot of thought into the things I do, and then, you know, my stomach will be. . . I'll just be sitting there, totally anxious about something ridiculous."

"To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy." 



Marilyn Monroe
"You can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're going to fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head up high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling because life's beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."

Alex Gaskarth
(he is gorgeous and I've held hands with him :) True story)
"Be real, because a mask only fools people on the outside. Pretending to be someone you're not takes a toll on the real you, and the real you is more important than anyone else."

"Even though she doesn't believe in love, he's determined to call her bluff."

"Life's greatest tragedy is not that it will someday end, but that most only live to follow directions and sometimes we end up totally lost."


Kirsten Dunst
"Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages. I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you."

"The real secret to total gorgeousness is to believe in yourself, have self confidence, and try to be secure in your decisions and thoughts."

Sandra Bullock
"Falling in love--you should go with it, regardless of whether or not your heart gets smashed. You'll be a better person."

"You think I'm gorgeous, you want to kiss me. . . You want to hug me. . . You want to love me. . . You want to hug me. . . You want to smooch me. . . You want to. . . "

"I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for."


Hayley Williams
"Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand."






No comments:

Post a Comment