Monday, October 25, 2010

Nicholas Sparks Quotes & Other quotes on LOVE :)

"When you love someone you let them take care of you."
-Chris Harte, The Pact


"And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran


"Our relationship, I felt with a heaviness in my chest, was beginning to feel like the spinning movement of a child's top. When we were together, we had the power to keep it spinning, and the result was beauty and magic and an almost child like sense of wonder; when we separated, the spinning began inevitably to slow. We became wobbly and unstable, and I knew I had to find away to keep us from toppling over."
-John Tyree, Dear John


"Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can."
-Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight


"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter."
-Nicholas Sparks


"I finally understood what true love meant. . . love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."
-John Tyree, Dear John


"I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart."
-John Tyree, Dear John


"Silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking."
-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them even more."
-Steve Miller, The Last Song


"Truth only means something when it's hard to admit. Don't you get that?"
-Veronica "Ronnie" Miller, The Last Song


"Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds."
-Steve Miller, The Last Song


"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected."
-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will."


"When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces."
-Chris Harte, The Pact


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn


"It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it."
-Christian Nevell Bovee


"The sounds of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes


"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find."


"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."


"I've kissed a guy . . . I've kissed guys. I just haven't felt that thing . . . That thing . . . that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, cause you feel so lucky that you've found it, and so scared that it'll go away all at the same time."
-Drew Barrymore, Never Been Kissed


"I believe that to truly love, is the ultimate expression of the will to live. A heart that truly loves is forever young."

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am glad you like them! There are many more to come in upcoming posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the drew barrymore one. so beautiful, makes me think about my boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoy them as much as I do. :) With love,
    Charley Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, what inspires you most? I'd love to hear and post what my lovelies (readers) are inspired by so I can post things that are relevant to you!

    ReplyDelete